Saturday, August 1, 2009

Last Week

7/25/09
Today I saw a woman who was apparently homeless, as she was holding a cardboard “Trust me, I’m homeless” type of sign and accepting cash from someone out of their car window. As I reached into my purse to find my wallet, my eyes surveyed the dirt pile she was headed back to with her wad of money...and there I saw her Chanel purse. She had it sitting in plain sight right next to the spot where she was bummin’ for cash. Are. You. Kidding. Me. ?. She made no effort to hide it. She just had it sitting next to her. Umm…I’ve had a job for nearly 8 years now, and I can’t afford a Chanel bag. I must be in the wrong business. But more appalling than that was the fact that people were obviously falling for her trickery. I witnessed a woman handing her cash. YIKES.
Also, Tova owns a mug that says “Dear God, Friends are Forever”
Here’s a good mug: “Dear Tova, you have an affinity for weird junk”

“Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it.” –Jules Renard
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment