07/21/09
Thanks to the summer death heat, no one is around the outdoor shopping center in which TB&WC lies. Which means no clients. Which means I’ve been doing a lot of reading. I just finished The Host by Stephenie Meyer and I absolutely loved it! It was sooo much more romantic than I expected. It definitely wasn’t very Twilight-esque, but she is so good at making you fall in love with characters (mainly man characters) and pulling you in so that you never want to put the book down and you feel like you lost some friends when you finish reading it, that it reminded me of Twilight in that sense.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hahahahahaha! you, pregnant! She does know what has to go on to become pregnant, right? :) Well your pregnant counterpart (me) has had 4 1/2 s'mores in the last 2 days. It feels just like I'm camping as I roast my marshmallow on a tooth pick over the stove...
ReplyDelete