1) I’m desperate for Holly to give birth. I just want to meet this baby soo bad. I know he’s going to be precious and delightful and adorable, and I just want to know what his little face looks like and what his cheeks feel like when I slurp them like pudding. I can’t imagine what it must be like for Holly, lugging him around with her for the past nine months, but still not fully knowing who he is.
2) Baby, Baby, Baby. “The baby couldn’t be cuter,” I remarked yesterday. But yesterday I was a fool, for today she is somehow even cuter.
1) Me too! I'm dying.. I can't wait to eat him all gone. I dream about him just about every night...
ReplyDelete2) "But yesterday I was a fool.." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're writing makes me laugh. A lot! And yes, she does get cuter by the day. Did you see that picture of her in my laundry basket on my blog? I want to devour her.
3) :(
jill! I had no idea you were blogging again, I must add you at once! I also cant wait to meet little buddy... Ill be waiting anxiously for your text that lets me know holly is in labor! love you.
ReplyDelete